Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Re-cap!


Whoa... looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!

Quick back-track on what I did on Friday - I worked a little more on the large drawing from the 10th floor and then did a bit of desk-stalking...

Then it was the weekend!

We had planned on having a fondue night... but unfortunately it seems that my flatmates and I are such bad cooks that we can't even melt chocolate without there being a disaster.









Luckily we still had our jelly shots!




However, in order not to waste the marshmallows, we figured it was the perfect opportunity to make smores!




Then it was Monday and I did some more studio work and life drawing too. It was a pretty gloomy day, both in weather and mood, especially since we missed our break due to an over-running tutorial session which also meant that we only had half and hour instead of an hour to work in the life drawing class.
Plus I haven't photographed any of my studio work from Monday yet because I'm a numpty, so I'll have to edit this post later...

Meh.
However, I spent the afternoon working on a Christmas wreath to hang on my door. First I tore apart a cheap fake tree then used the branches to twist around wire to create the circular shape. Hamish kindly donated some pinecones (apparently all fashion students have a stash of them for some mysterious reason), so all I need now is to search for some things to resemble berries, then attach it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment